Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Day!


We have a day full of festivities :)

My daughter had a Halloween party at daycare today. By the way, I love our sitter! She rocks! So last night KK and I put together treat bags for everyone. That was soooo much fun.

I don't so much when it comes to doing cute fun stuff like that. We usually just buy a bag of candy and call it good. I just don't usually think to put it in cute little bags and all. I'm glad I did this time. KK makes things so much more fun.

While we were at the store she was adorable. Everytime we passed someone she would say "Trick-or-Treat"... They would smile/laugh and keep walking. How excited is she going to be when she actually gets something for saying "Trick-or-treat"???? LOL

I will post a picture of her treat bags later.

Her dad stayed home today so he could partake in the wonderfull holiday festivities. :) That makes me very happy. She has been out to trick-or-treat twice all ready in her life and everytime he's been working. This is a great year for him to be home for this. He picked her up from daycare all ready and is taking her to grandma's house. I hope they have a fun day! More about trick-or-treating later.....

1 comment:

mommyshan said...

Way to go on the treat bags!!! The kids were excited about the playdough and KK was so cute handing them out. I'm sure C told ya all about it! Good Mommie! :)