Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oh Boy!




So yesterday we went into Fetal Fotos, I love that place! We were able to find out what we are having. It's a boy! I'll post pics too. The pic to the left is what makemebabies.com predicts our son will look like. (I know our son will be way cuter than that though) LOL :)




My sister and her husband joined us. It was fun sharing that experiance with them. My husband and I both kept everything pretty personal just between the two of us whith our first, so it was different sharing that with someone else.




KK was with us too. Our daughter. She is only 2.5 yrs old so that was a little cool for her but she did loose interest after a few mins. I think she understands a little more now what is in mommy's belly. After we got back to grandmas house she started to act out a bit. I'm thinking it's because she missed her nap and there was so much excitement with my sister visiting too. I hope KK adjusts ok with us adding another kid to the family.
I can't get the pictures to add right so here's a link to my photobucket stuff. Hope it works right.
http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/rla9147/?action=view&current=ALLENBABY_11.jpg


1 comment: