Monday, October 27, 2008

It was a Halloween Saturday

Saturday a friend and I went to a small Halloween festival at the Benson Grist Mill. KK enjoyed herself emensly. I never new she would find a maze that enertaining. She kept going just to see if she could get thru it faster and faster each time. I truely enjoyed watching her play.





I'm so happy my friend and her son were able to make it. We don't get to do hardly enough together. Here is a pic of KK and her friend in the maze. They didn't stay together very well but you can see him running towards the camera and her a row over running the opposite direction.





They had so much fun! Afterwords we went to McD's to eat and let them play some more.

DH had went to work that morning so he missed the fun there but we did get out on a date later that night. Nothing too spectacular. They people we were suppose to meet up with (from work) never showed. We were all going to a haunted corn maze. Not fun with just the two of us. I don't like going to those things alone. Must be in a group. I know, I'm a wuss.... LOL

We didn't let it ruin our night out however. We just ended up driving south anyways, since we asked a friend to put out our bassinet. We had to go pick it up. We just did dinner at Olive Garden and we were going to go to a movie but were too tired. How lame are we? LOL

Went and picked up KK and went to home to sleep. We were home at a respectful mid-night and went strait to bed. That's so much for our fun Saturday. We were pooped.

2 comments:

mommyshan said...

Looks like fun! We should do a corn maze together, you, me and our honeys! B and I really need a date night.

Unknown said...

lol! Isn't it funny how once you have kids and you're married that you seem to get tired easier? And nothing sounds quite as good as going home and going to bed? ;)