Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So long diapers and pull ups!

KK has been dry all week long. Using the potty to poo and pee in. I'm so happy that she's doing so awesome!

I can't wait untill we no longer need pull-ups. :) I think she is a little sad about it though. She keeps wanting to ware her princess pull-ups, even though we have princess panties. I just remind her that when we get ready for bed she can then ware them.

I'll be exstatic not having two kiddos in diapers. Woo hoo!

Nothing else really going on in our lives right now. Went shopping yesterday. Did some dishes and have been going to work.

I guess I keep forgetting to mention that my dad is in the hospital again. Pneumonia again. I wish they would all just quit smoking in the house at least. If he were to quit smoking completely then I'm sure it couldn't hurt.

I know it's hard to quit. I did it, after smoking for 12 years. C also quit and has done awesome this time. Not even a drag. It's been over a year for him and 3 for me. That's all I have to say today. Adios!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

yay KD!!! Isn't it great when they are pt'd? I don't miss diapers at all lol